Tuk Tuk

According to Minister Kanchana Wijesekera, every three-wheeler on the island must be registered at the appropriate police station by the 31st of July to get fuel from one fuel station in the relevant region.

In addition, the minister stated that garden equipment, generators, and other equipment should be registered with the relevant regional secretariat and fuel should be obtained from a single fuel station in the area of residence.

Meanwhile, vehicles that cannot be registered by the chassis number will be able to be registered under the revenue license number beginning next Friday.

Furthermore, the minister highlighted that 49CC category motorcyclists must be registered with the DMV in order to get a national fuel pass


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here